December 9, 2015

THE LITTLE BOOK THAT WILL ENLIGHTEN YOUR CHILD: FOREVER MOM AND DAD BY DBLORGAN

FOREVER MOM AND DAD ALREADY IS TOUCHING HEARTS.. 
SO MANY MORE WILL BE TOUCHED..




With each comment with each statement of my first children's book I love and appreciate beyond words. Its first appearance for only days is already showing me why I was given this story.

My angels did give me this as I asked how to make the relationship with angels with children clearer. The words came so quickly my hand almost couldnt write quick enough.
I saw it within my mind and new I now needed to bring my ability to paint to the surface again. I had kept it idle for years mostly doing memory painting for friends and family. Now I see I was just being primed for all of the childrens books that are going to be given to me.
So all illustrations are done by me. Given as the words were by my guides. Knowing they are right beside me guiding every stroke.
Yes of course I look and see others are so much more talented in the field of painting and illustrations. But these arent there to be critiqued but to show a glimmer of what is taking place for the little ones. A picture is as they say worth a thousand words.

So allow me if you will to share comments as they come of Forever Mom and Dad via facebook or personally...



My dear friend from facebook Jennie Palmer received her book today. This is her comment.
Your book arrived YESTERDAY...trying to wait until Christmas to read to kids...I am TRYING...What an awesome beautiful book....Wow..
AND IN THE QUIET OF MY DAY RIGHT NOW I AM READING THIS..I just read your bedtime prayer...melts my heart.
My comment to her:
I wish I could be there with you when it is read Jennie!! When you finish I would appreciate your review on Amazon. I allows so many to make the decision to buy or not. I too love the story it was truly given to me. My son saw it last night he is almost 40. Mom this is amazing you will see so much come from this story. I am so proud to see paintings in it of your style that your sharing with the world. I hope I can have that same excitement as you do. Jenn when he said that to me it was worth more than I can explain. My heart just shined..
Another comment made: 
Caitlyn Ryder: a dear friend of my daughters.
 I am super excited to buy this. After attending my friend Leanne's baby shower I learned of this book, and that her Momma would soon be writing it for children. I have been waiting for it to come out. She is a magical writer (Dblorgan). Growing up at each other's houses I always was fond of her Mom's wise words and soothing voice. I hope you all will take a look and pass this on to a special little one! I cannot wait for my babies to open it on Christmas. I won't be able to wait that long to read it myself, but they will have it for Christmas night!

ORDER ON AMAZON.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment