February 13, 2015

Informational website for you on Gemstones and their healing properties.

Hello my friends..
Well I have been for a few weeks sharing information on stones and their healing properties. I know many of you are taking a glance at the information.
I am attaching for now a weekly website for you to go to yourself and just look around. You will be drawn to what you need for yourself.
If you find a particular stone, then look on Etsy or other sites to see if you can find it as a bracelet, a necklace or just the stone to have with you in your pocket. Some of my stones I buy the larger ones and have them beside my bed for a restful sleep. There is so much for you to consider.. Let me know if you need my assistance I would be happy to help. 


Have fun!!!!

Namaste DBLorgan

Website:
Crystal Cure gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment