February 18, 2015

Lets make your books a dream you live with your eyes open....


DBLorgan

 PUBLISHING GUIDE
Book Coach & Publishing Guide
Let's make your books a dream you live with your eyes open....

Over the years I hear this so much .
"I have always wanted to write a book"
"I have a book I began writing years ago and I just never finished it."

Well.. let's make this dream come true.

It's easier than you think, but first you have to want it.
Questions you have to ask first....Why did you write it? For yourself or for others.

The answer to this is could be I can't imagine not writing. I did it for myself..

Did you do it for the money?  Or the abundance of joy it brings you to say you did?
Maybe a little bit of both... but hopefully more of the second than the first.

I have published books for myself and guided others to their dream as well.
A guide gives you direction but YOU will make the dream come true. I will stand beside you from the beginning to the release.  It will be fun.

If I hear words of discouragement from you I will smile and show you how to keep going.

I want to call myself the DREAM GUIDE.. I say that with a smile.

So contact me and let's talk.  Your computer is going to be your main tool.  You will need certain programs on it to submit your book.

We will discuss this in detail.

This includes books of all subjects from Children's books to romance..

It is your dream. I will not discourage you ever I will always encourage you to do to follow your dream. Share it with those that are suppose to read it but mostly for YOU. One day you will be able to say .. I am a published author

Lets begin ...

The first step is the hardest  what is the first step?

To overcome your doubt you can..

I say let's do this...

 DBLorgan
 
Now just contact me :
* Yes I will put hours into talking and walking beside you. Why because I love doing this as all the other journeys I am walking. Creating ceremonies, writing inspiring words for others.. Performing these amazing moments and feeling the joy of it all.  My novels touch lifes all over the world.
My fee? First to make you smile.. First to feel the rush in your soul of excitement.. and a minimal charge to make this all come true for you. After we talk I will need half of the amount. Then when we are in the final stages the other.
What if you become a world renowned author?
I will celebrate with you and you will remember how it all came to pass. Because you believed you could and created it .. Yayy
Lets make your books a dream you live with your eyes open....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment