December 31, 2022

Time passes one year to the next.... What did you learn what did you unlearn in 2022?

 Another year of clarity on so many levels will pass today. Laughter tears moments of strength and endurance. Moments to look back on and remember how you are taken care of and guided by the Angels.

I don't say this lightly but every moment that you went through was for your growth. For your confidence. You really are quite amazing if you would just look in the mirror and realize that. You helped so many people and you allowed others to help you. That's what a true family is about.

Keep those wonderful connections don't let them disappear. Are you done learning? no, you are not


, are you done touching other lives? No, you are not! So Live Strong my sweet friend and find your moments of joy. They don't last forever they're just a glimmer like a shooting star. But you can look back and look on them and say that was absolutely amazing!

So tomorrow starts 2023 I'm still here so there's more for me to do.
Love to all and I celebrate your presence in my life circle. Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment