December 28, 2015

Time to create a new chapter.. not a resolution a chapter to carry you through years to come.

Count down for the close of 2015.
Reflecting back it has been a good year. Many experiences I will always remember and some I would select to forget.
I will not make a resolution since I never do..
I create a segment intend process. I think a dream board would be a good choice, one that expands through out the years to come not just holding it to take place in one segmented year. But for all the years to come.

What do you say? I think it is "DREAM BOARD TIME" ladies...

Start gathering your dreams thoughts today...
Let me give you a few to consider to put on it.. lol
This one is for abundance.. unlimited abundance...
A field of flowers to play in, calmness of life to float downstream in your existence. The thoughts go on and on....
If you cant have a visual, it is hard to bring it to you. So here are a few..

Namaste DB







No comments:

Post a Comment