December 21, 2015

It's a small world... surprises appear when you least expect it!

It's a small world:
The other day my grand daughter Brittany shared her son Micheal (my great grandson) was at school. (They live in Georgia)
He was so excited and told his mom.. My teacher had The Memory Barrel on her desk!!!! When he saw it he said.."My Meme wrote that!"
She was so surprised and said she was given it as a gift and was going to read it. She said it is a small world isn't it Micheal?.. haha
(Micheal had his own little angel thing moment!!)
I asked which copy did she have he said the blue one. I immediately sent out the "second edition" for him to gift to her. Signed of course..
Now how fun is that??
I love how excited he was!!!

The second edition will touch your heart as the first but more was given to me as I went back and revisited the story. 
Inside the explanation is given why I felt I needed to write a second edition.
Available on Amazon
Life is amazing and I will always wait for the surprises!!
DBLorgan


No comments:

Post a Comment