December 26, 2015

The Moment by DBLorgan

Author DB Lorgan

I wrote this so long ago... I am walking through my files of writing and came upon this again.
I will have it in "In the Eye of the Beholder".. when will that come to pass. Well it is and has been half done. For some reason..I was directed to do the books for the little ones which I absolutely love!!!
So here it is...

"THE MOMENT"
Her stillness was evident as her heart raced observing the other with her. She smiled seeing the sparkle in the eyes and wrinkles that shared the time passing. Hair showed a hint of gray, but when you’re in love this doesn’t seem to capture your eyes you enjoy their presence.. The softness of their presence.
The silence was deafening, yet words in her heart, she knew she had to ask.. It was everything.
“Do you love me?” Her voice quivered as she was surprised to the words vibrating from her soul. Hoping the answer that came was what her very being depended on.
Now with more confidence she echoed the words again.
“Do you love me?”
Her voice knew assuredly the answer that was coming.. that she wanted with everything to hear.
“Yes, I love you… with every part of my being I love you. I adore you beyond anyone else you have ever been with. No one will come between us in this realm or the next. We are one.”
“Beyond anyone?”
“Anyone!” the voice was now assured and loving.
She could hardly hold the tears back. “Finally!!” she said “finally… it was all worth it!” She said..
Helen turned towards the door in her room. As her reflection now turned with her from the mirror, she carried the words she needed to understand.
I get it, she laughed so loud.. I truly get it! ~ {By DBLorgan}

No comments:

Post a Comment