July 2, 2015

Readers reviews of my novel: The Memory Barrel Second Edition coming in.. I love it!!

 REVIEWS COMING IN FOR MY SECOND NOVEL..
APPRECIATING YOUR WORDS.
 DBLorgan
Available where ever books are sold


 Review by reader for my novel:
By SMiller : (Amazon review)
The life of Debra Pratt and her family. Not an ordinary read by any sense of the word. Tears, Laughter, life, death and the stuff that "dreams" are made of....with a twist. A physical and spiritual guide to "happily ever after" She truly will touch your soul and guide your thinking, outside the box.
This book exceeded my expectations and would therefore, highly recommend.

 Another comment from Judy Hartwell Lander: (facebook comment)
 Hi Diane, I just finished your book, I laughed, cried, and so believe in Angels now! I very much enjoyed every word. You are an awesome author and I can't wait to read more! It's a curl up feel good book! Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment