July 5, 2015

Wedding rehearsal meeting I will never ever forget "an angel thing moment"... DBLorgan

Rehearsal today meeting the couple I will be marrying next Saturday.
But it was so interesting.
I am going to keep a wedding ledger for my kids and grandchildren to read what takes place.Every wedding is special and has amazing moments that take place.
More reviews of my service as a minister officiant are on weddingwire.com

But this one will always be within my hear..

They both had been married before and have children. They have one son together his name is Adam. I said Adam how old are you and the fingers went up for five. I smiled
Then his mom said oh look it is appearing .. on his little forehead appears a birthmark that only comes out occasionally.
 What was it.. an angel!!
 I am serious on this little boys head is a mark that looks like and angel..
I said ohhh my Adam what a precious gift you have been given. I call that truly "an angel thing"
 I explained it and said like rainbows and shooting stars you have one you wear all the time.
His face just glowed.
Then his parents shared the story of it was almost time for him to be born and her placenta ruptured. It was a life and death moment for them. Then as they took an ultrasound his little head moved over and touched the placenta to hold it from bleeding anymore.
They then did an emergency c section..
Now........... tell me again why did they find me... ??? I am smiling you know why....
Truly... such an honor
He says " I saved my life and my Moms, and now I have an angel kiss."
I love him!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment