July 9, 2015

Life in this realm and life in the next blend together always.. DBLorgan

Family forever and a day

Many of us have had loved ones pass to the next realm. The sadness covers us all for a while. But they are always there, signs are given by them. Conversations can take place this realm and the other coincide together. No one ever dies the death of never existing again. Truly
My son passed in November of last year. He does chat with me from time to time. It makes me smile. I love him so. At first when he changed he always said he was sorry.. continuously. I told him it was okay. 
Well last night he came in my dream and visited. Yes, when we parted again I cried not as when he left this realm. With joy to know our connections are strong. They were so damaged while he was here. I had such a hard time reaching him in the world he created for himself.
So loves please know the same with your loved ones is happening to you. 

Be aware of the signs. Our spirit body is in this body just for a time..
Truly..
I don't just write about it... I live it because I know it is true. Namaste DB


Allow me to add this.. when they appear it isn't always as you remember them while they were here. I mean if they were in a wheel chair here well of course not there.. on and on. His stature was of a 12 or 13 yr old. He had the same smile I remember that is how I recognized him. I stroked his face though no one else saw him. As we spoke those that were around thought I lost my mind. Haha.. well shoot I lost that along time ago as my Scotsman says.. 
So be patient... they will come when you are ready. 
I promise !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment