July 11, 2015

ASK the angels for others you can do this... DBLorgan


 I asked... for him

My wedding yesterday though, it was so emotionally draining for me. Thoughts coming from the night before. Being guided by all that surrounds me. I truly appreciated all of you taking time in your day to think of us there. The messages at my tree let me see what would take place. Give them joy Diane that is what you do.
So with leaves and pieces of my tree in my trunk WE went to the wedding.
I smiled as I pulled in front of the cottage. The gardens that surrounded it were breathtaking. I introduced myself to those outside and asked where my groom was.
He was still getting ready.
You see many of my couples I meet face to face at the rehearsal or wedding. We just seem to know each other. Well, they know me from my photo on my website lol.
I know when illness occurs and from the past for myself and others. You have to ASK.. decide if you still have more to do in this realm and ask. I have done it for others and saw such a blessing for them and the family. Now let me say right here I claim nothing at all of myself. I am just a voice... I ASK with all I have and that is all. Soooo I just wanted to touch him (he has brain cancer).. My angels were very aware of the circumstances. Yet I know of the white light.. I did tell him about it in our phone conversations.
I walked to the gazebo and smiled seeing a chime that was at least 5ft tall. Of course I gonged it..haha.. I had to hear the sound. It was strong and lovely. Then I walked up to arrange the table with all my "things" they requested. A hand binding, a sage blessing on the rings (which I added some bark and leaves from my tree within it) and also a special wooden box segment that I do.
It was ready.
As I looked toward the house a man of stature walked slowly towards me. I smiled and he said there you are. I said Hi Joe...I gave him a hug. Playfully joked with him and he laughed. I just needed to touch him..
He didn't know what I was doing.. But I asked... and I ASKED and ASKED..
I walked to the water waiting for all to come celebrate this moment.
What did I ask? For him to live longer to create memories with his beloved. It was everything.
At the ceremony I told them on their fifth wedding anniversary I would come be with them again.. He glowed saying YES..... So did she.
Yes, there was much, much more.. But know I felt all of you, as I was performing the ceremony butterflies flew to the side of us. I heard a coo of the doves near by often and then the wind made the chime play its melody half way through the ceremony.
Thank you.. Thank you to all that is life for allowing me to do this. And a special thank you to all of you for handling my seemingly crazy way of viewing this life and smiling right beside me.  You are so loved.. Diane

 My tree that I have sat next to for years in all seasons.. In the winter my foot steps are the only one leading to it..

No comments:

Post a Comment