February 2, 2014

How you think is everything

I respect all ways of thinking, if it is "do no harm".
Each has their own emotional connection to the Source of life. 
I always say I am of none I am of all. I take what is pleasing to me for me. I am very knowledge orientated and research into everything.
I can't teach if I haven't learned. I guide with my words and my actions in my life.
I do not feel you and I can only be friends if we think the same.
My ways of thinking and staying in connection with me and what I am living is a personal experience for me.

Do I expect you to stand by the water and feel the energy of life surround you..
Do I expect you to acknowledge guides or teachers in this realm and the other...
Do I expect you to feel your thoughts and words you constantly think and say will create the life your living...
No to all and more..
.
Just find your joy... find what makes your heart sing..
I have ... and hold it with appreciation ~
Namaste.....

No comments:

Post a Comment