January 22, 2014

So many of us are thinking the same thing at the same time.. Just seeing it differently, yet the SAME

As I was listening to my morning thoughts sitting at my table this morn.
Coffee warm, and in a mug I enjoy. I looked out over the sky and just smiled.
This is good I said..
My life is so filled now with moments I appreciate, and love experiencing.
Thank you .. Thank you to the Source of life to bring me here.

Then I clicked on youtube which I usually do every morning too. My special people I listen to appear
as "suggestions for me today"
This one just shouted, pick me pick me.. haha
So I did...

This is what I listened to:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblQIssW2XM


It was perfect of course.. Why wouldn't it have been?
Then I went to my next step in the morning viewing facebook..
So many were sharing the same words, differently but yet saying the same thing.
We are all touching each other, if not with verbal words, vibrations of the heart.
I saw it this morn.

So share of life with each other. Tell of what is helping you walk your journey with appreciation and joy. We are walking hand and hand together. Side by side..
It seems at times your alone but your truly not.

Namaste
DBLorgan

No comments:

Post a Comment