February 8, 2014

Stop thinking of what entangles your mind. Think of ease and flow moments. It will bring more calm to your life.

When you sense you're having a off day..
You try not to think of things that are bothering you.
You try to feel calm within..
You know your on a edgy emotional attitude within.
Train your mind to think of something to bring a calmness over... you.
Find a lovely picture to just sit and take it within as if you're sitting there. In the moment. You are there.. you make your mind take you there. It breaks the vibrational emotion you are struggling with.
If you keep thinking the same thing and it upsets you. This is the quickest way to change it.. "STOP THINKING IT"
(smiling here)
This is my place. My memories here are wonderful, I grew from being here. I learned and played here. MY LIGHTHOUSE..
(DBLorgan)
 
My message in a bottle.. I made a new friend with this little moment.

Leaving my "pink live strong" band on a post at the lighthouse for someone to find.
May they continue in life and I have.

Sitting on the porch just up the road from the lighthouse, Words given in this place..
To share with the world in my book. The Memory Barrel it was the true
message in a bottle for me. Casting it out unto the ocean of life.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment