February 23, 2014

Choices sometimes need to be in script....

Good Morn..




As I begin my Sunday morn I felt I wanted to share a thought that was given to me yesterday..
CHOICES IN LIFE, Decisions expressed need to be said.
Not avoided
Write them on a paper and sign it is the only way it can be recognized in the eyes of the world.
BIRTH CERTIFICATES:
We need birth certificates: signed by us as parents to confirm this is our child. Even though that is known without a paper.
MARRIAGE LICENSES:
They need to be signed to show you are married to this person. Even though it took place before the paper.
This is the hard one...
WILL AND LAST WISHES:
We avoid this paper, we don't like to think of not being here. Well I am hopefully going to find the right words to write here to let you know. It is needed..
It is truly necessary. Oh most of my family knows my wishes, of course. I will not explain them here since I don't want to sway anyone in thinking on this the way I do. It is your decision..
So just go online and make an official will.. Or find someone to assist you..  It makes the choices so much easier on the family and friends still standing in this realm, if you write the words. Be clear gentle and concise.
 Remember your loved ones are not DEAD.. they are with you when you need them. Truly!
There... I opened it up.. now you have to consider.
Always here ..
DBLorgan

No comments:

Post a Comment