January 1, 2016

My wish for YOU almost ready... DBLorgan

It's fun when I am almost ready to finish one book.
Then the title for the next is given to me.

First one is available now,titled "Forever Mom and Dad" (The never ending story of YOU)



Second: "My wish for YOU". (Story is completed,just waiting for the illustrations.)
Working on them now: 1/1/16


Third: "The three faces of YOU."
I havent been given the story yet but I know where it is going to go.. And I know how to wait for my spirit guides to give it to me..
I love this..

I still have to finish my novel "In the Eye of the Beholder" as well.
It is to follow my first novel: The Memory Barrel, Second Edition..
Life is amazing and never a dull moment for sure.
All my books are available on Amazon.com

Much love to all
DBLorgan

No comments:

Post a Comment