January 12, 2016

Be mindful of who teaches you... By DBLorgan

View things with your inner heart and soul
Angels and Guides and Spirit light beings among us. 
It was interesting someone a few weeks ago questioned so many have passed to the spirit realm. Where are they all?
 I smiled and said you are thinking Earth and all it has is the only location for abiding. 
We exist in a UNIVERSE.... and all in the other realm are Spirit light beings.
 No flesh is there..
 It is amazing how we limit our thinking. 
 Just like not to long ago they taught the earth was flat.
 Be mindful of who the "they teachers" are..

Go within and ask your angels and guides for answers.
Go into nature or by the water you will feel more connected to them there.
Light a white candle inside .. I do
Ask
then close your mind to the chatter and sounds inside and out.
It is heard within your soul words that are not vocalled for all to hear.
They are there
for answers
for guidance
for help doing things.. 
just try
and see

Namaste DBLorgan 



{One more thing... because they are light they flow through the energy. When you sense someone you love it is because they are there trying to get your attention.
Yes it makes you cry at times but after a time be playful and they will be back.
My son passed 2014 he would always buzz in my mind.. It was so constant I had to laugh and say Richie I love you and I know your there give me some time to do what I have to do.
He was like that in this realm.. Always chattering always taking up the space haha.. So he listened.. Now? Ugh he plays with my hair when I am in the middle of doing something. I laugh and say I love you baby boy.. forever and a day.. It is just how it is.. }

No comments:

Post a Comment