January 11, 2016

Dream with no limits you can very easily!!

Dreaming with no limits...
These are mine...
* 1st at the top of my list: Create a place for the elderly like the Dutch Village did for those that had dementia.. This would be all over the USA. (yes I said wish with no limits.. lol )
*2. A foundation for a schooling program nationwide named: The Enlightened Child. Now that one is dear to my heart as the elderly is as well.
*3. To set up all over the USA at Christmas those "gift booths" in the malls. What fun that would be!! Free gifts given for receivers to give to others. How fun!!
My foundation would be called... hmmm "Live the JOY." or something like that.. 
Now that was fun!!!

So along with these touch the world with my books, my wedding ceremonies and my smile.
Loving and living life to the fullest.
It is what I do.
Much love to you my dreamers and never say never when you least expect a treasure will appear.

Love and joy to all.
DBLorgan

No comments:

Post a Comment