January 19, 2021

The Memory Barrel ~ Second Edition will be made into an audio book.

 I am stepping into an experience I am a bit nervous about, but feel I need to do this: I am putting my first novel The Memory Barrel into audio format. This as all my books was given to me by my angels. Yes, it is such a wonderful thing to experience.

It began in 2002 when I was just journaling. Then the voice within me as I sat at my old oak tree said.."Make it a love story" what I thought. Me an author? Well, yes, as you can see I did.
I wish I could be the reader, but I don't have the equipment. So for now I will do it this way.
Here are a list of all the chapters within it. You will see it was quite an adventure of wonder and dreams coming true. (Ten years in the creating of it.)


Chapter 1. The first step is the hardest
Chapter 2. The building of what-ifs
Chapter 3. Don’t let your eyes deceive you to what in your heart you know is true.
Chapter 4. The opening of my memory barrel
Chapter 5. Everything is for a time and a season.
Chapter 6. Not everything is seen with the eyes. Some things need to be seen with the heart.
Chapter 7. A rainbow always follows the storm. Watch for the signs.
Chapter 8. Ask, then allow with no resistance.
Chapter 9. Follow the stepping stones to your dreams.
Chapter 10. Life’s unexpected surprises.
Chapter 11. Sometimes you have to lose to win.
Chapter 12. The synchronicity of life in this realm and the next. Every moment is for your clarity.
Chapter 13. The Old Scotsman
Chapter 14. Everyone needs a happy place.
Chapter 15. The Signing
Chapter 16. Everyone meets for a reason. Timing within the Universe brings clarity of life.
Chapter 17. The O’Conner Experience
Chapter 18. Is it you, or do I wait for another?
Chapter 19. Experience is the best teacher.
Chapter 20. Home again.
Chapter 21. I will walk in the storm with you and teach you to dance in the rain.
Chapter 22. Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
Chapter 23. Come back …. Let's do it again.
Chapter 24. The Blending
Chapter 25. Living the dream
Chapter 26. Heaven made the match it was written in the stars.
Life lessons that the family of Debra Pratts experienced even beyond what they thought possible. Love to all the journey continues.
Diane

Available on Amazon or directly from me for a personally signed copy
Write to me and I will let you know how to receive one.






No comments:

Post a Comment