December 10, 2017

EXCITING NEWS: from Minister/Officiant DBLorgan

EXCITING JOYFUL NEWS!!
Another precious couple I married this summer are having TWINS..
I am in awe. 

I tell all of them this happens often with my couples.
My heart is so filled with joy for them.
A true angel thing...

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!Those precious babies will be #14 and#15 for my couples..

In October of this year two of my couples were blessed with adorable baby girls.
How does it happen?
It is an angel thing...

I am a licensed minister and have been for years. 
I can marry throughout the USA and never allow miles to keep me from my couples.
I would love to be with you.
Hopefully the date you decide to marry I am available. 
Go to:

http://www.weddingwire.com/WeddingOfficiantDBLorgan

Read my reviews and lets make your wedding day one you and all present will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment