May 15, 2016

Carry with you treasures not trash......pack it throw it or give it away!

"Let go of the past and it will let go of you.."
I posted this yesterday and said today I would give you suggestions and ideas how to make this happen.
First: Look at it and decide if you learned from it.
Two: You won't be able to let it go or release it until you view it differently.
So let's see how to do this:
This "experience" is and will have an ongoing connection to you. Until you re-view " it again".{ Not discuss it totally so that it kicks the energy of it up again and brings it to life. We don't want to do that!}
View it from above it. Not as a participant, but looking at it from afar.
Now ... look at it as a "teacher" as a professor of this experience.
When you were in it and surrounded by it you were a "student".
You're smiling.. I think you get this analogy. Good!
Well, as a former student of this experience you PASSED..YOU MADE IT..
Now professor what will you do with this knowledge you have acquired?
Oh, you can do many things with it.
For one thing, if you see anyone else walking through the same experience you can decide to help them or not. Kind of like what I am doing with you right now.
Can you give others what they need as I am giving to you?
Words of encouragement
Words of support
Words of confidence it will stop and it will pass
You decide....
I think in your heart you know you will be able to. By doing this you're changing the "effect" the "energy" of the emotion you have carried for quite some time.
Now lets go back to YOU ..
After you have read the above and "get it" . Thank Spirit for all you came through. For bringing you through it. Appreciation and Gratitude FOR ALL is good for the soul. Now.. This is what I did.
I wrote it down. I wrote what I felt and not being too specific I wrote a letter of forgiveness. To the person or the experience. I wrote I will leave this to Spirit to take care of me and my life knowing this was temporary and a experience to be honored to know it will never come again.
Then I took it in the grass and burned it. 
Letting the ashes of it go to Spirit and LET IT GO.
BUT... THAT ISN'T ALL..
Go within your home and anything that reminds you of this. If it holds the energy of me remembering this moment. You need to do something with it.
Pack it, throw it or give it away.  Just take it visually from your essence.
Light a candle thanking your spirit beings that surround you for taking such loving care of you..
Now listen to soft music and feel the release of the energy.

This of course works if you want it to.
Some people enjoy talking and re sharing the experience for many personal reasons. This is to LET IT GO.
WHY?
To continue your journey only carrying treasures not trash. Now you can carry the trash forever and a day. But I love carrying my treasures.
Much love to you on your journey my friend.
Namaste DBLorgan



No comments:

Post a Comment