May 7, 2016

In time and slow but always moving it comes....

All in time .....


This looks like a disorganized mess. But it is my next novel In the Eye of the Beholder. I have saved words given to me since the beginning of creating this story. (You can see)
For the last few weeks scanning the words on my pc now to gather all the pages it makes me smile . So much has already been given I just had to wait for my being ready to focus on it. 
The Memory Barrel needed to be revised first. Last April the second edition was completed and released. 
Now I am shown to go with the flow and share this book that truly was given to me.
I even have the ending right here in front of me.
My heart races with excitement it is truly a book of magical possibilities. I continue. DB

No comments:

Post a Comment