July 29, 2017

Angel thing moments by DBLorgan


Another angel moment at my rummage sale: Well let me share two other stories with you of an angel moments yesterday in my rummage sale. I already told you of the puppies.. I am so excited. Story two: In the morn I was talking with my son and his wife as we shared donuts and coffee which was the tradition my mom and I did every year when we had a rummage sale at her house. xo So in the conversation I said have you ever walked through a cemetery and walked by the really old stones? They said yes. I said have you ever noticed the names on them? They arent used hardly at all now adays.. They agreed I said like Clyde.. you never ever hear Clyde or Gertrude ( which my grams name was Gertrude everyone called her Gert.. so we played with that thought and the day just continued. Later two elderly people came a very sweet couple. My son and his wife went to get us some lunch. As I visited with them the woman was looking at my table with my book display and my card to have them take a card telling of The Memory Barrel Second Edition. She was so kind and congratulating me of my success with writing. Then she says. my husband has written a couple of books too. I smiled and acknowledged really? He said yes he had. I inquired what they were about. He said one is called " Because God walked with me". I smiled and said really? He said yes.. Well then when I tell you I was guided to write this book and given the words you would totally understand that? You're going to love my book!! He said with a huge smile OF COURSE..and he picked my book up and I said it is a blending of both realms in my book. He was very curious. Then he said his second book was DUE TO THE FIRST IT WAS OF ALL THE COMMENTS PEOPLE MADE ABOUT HIS FIRST.. :) We both laughed so loud it was so much fun. What an amazing moment. Then I said extending my hand.. Well it is very nice to meet you my name is Diane. He smiled and said my name is CLYDE... HAHAH... Yes he said CLYDE. Then I laughed harder and told him of my morning conversation of the names in the cemetery . They both got the biggest kick k out of it.. Oh I wish my son was here he won't believe this he always thinks I am kind of strange.. haha.. (not really.. but he and Leanne are entertained for sure) Well just as I said that.. Guess what.. Dusty pulled in the driveway.. YEPP I said Clyde go along with me for a minute I want you to see the look on my son and his wife's face. Ok.. He said ok.. Dusty come here I said.. This man is an author too. It's nice to meet you sir he said.. Then I said tell him what the name of your book is. Then he told him.. Dusty could see there was a total connection with his book and mine. Then I said.. Well tell my son your name.. He smiled and said Clyde and Dusty's jaw dropped with surprise.. What? are you kidding me? Nope I said this is CLYDE.. I cant believe this he said.. and yes for the rest of the day we laughed about this . I walked this sweet couple to their car and pointed at my license plate. See what that says Clyde? He read it out loud.. Its an angel thing.. I like that he said.. I winked and said me tooo. My angels always let me know they are with me.. Just like bringing you and I together this very moment at a silly rummage sale.. He is going to buy my book and bring it back so I can sign it.. Sigh... well there it is.. fun huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment