July 21, 2017

Experience is the best teacher: Words just share but experience you know. DBLorgan Minister/Author


Reviews for CBD Oil and its results. I will answer any of your questions. 
This is 30 day guarantee and each bottle lasts for 2-3 months.
Come look closer and see this is truly an amazing product to bring comfort and peace to so many. I am so excited to use it and share with my friends and family. 

All my best 
DBLorgan
Minister/Author




After suffering from bipolar my whole life, I am finally able to keep it under control and live my life. Not only am I happier, my moods have completely stabilized. I owe CBD al the the thanks, but Hemp Worx makes exceptionally pure products. 750mg for 89! That’s a great plus, plus they have BOGO deals. Five stars from me!
I am in LOVE with the CBD oil! Day 5 and I feel awesome! Here is how it helped me: Heartburn – gone. Neuropathy pain – managed. Restless Leg Syndrome – haven't had symptoms in 3 days! Focus – increased. Motivation – increased. Mood – I feel so happy…nothing negative.

This product rocks!
I'm in love with the hemp oil. I've had chronic knee pain for 20 yrs from playing soccer in college and it's GONE! I'm a HUGE fan and will be sharing my testimony to everyone. It's a relief to finally have relief from not aching all the time ! I'm a believer! I have had 5 knee surgeries in my life and need 2 more…( soccer goalie) Hempworx is the ONLY thing that's given me relief from the constant aching pain. I'm a true believer in this product!

Doctors prescribed me many different pills and I never found one that just made me feel ok and I hated swallowing them. I either was zombie, tired, couldn't sleep and they were so strong it even affected my sex drive. I did quit medications two years now but my mood energy and anxiety still had spikes. Been using CBD oil drops from Hemp Worx 1 week now and I feel ALIVE HAPPY and even though lots of stressful family emergencies happened this week I was able to control my mood anxiety, I noticed my skin has improved and I sleep longer than ever before!

Did my first drops last night and I’ve seriously had such a good day today! I woke up feeling rested and not anxious what-so-ever. I even had some very vivid dreams, so I don’t if that means I got a deeper sleep or what, but I’ll take it! I never dream anymore.
I was much calmer and patient today and just ENJOYED the day today…like it was a legitimate enjoyable day and I felt such genuine appreciation for the NOW. I’m blown away already by this #HempWorx stuff because it’s bringing back who I KNOW I am.

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, I was taking Xeljanz, I have personally used the cbd oil for 2 months 500mg, 20 drops 2x a day. I have since reduced the inflammation in my knees and hips, and I no longer take Xeljanz. I do have an occasional ache in the knee and I have been using relief and experienced no pain after.
My Son Is Doing So Much Better!
I just wanted to say thank you for introducing me to the CBD oil. It has changed my son. I don’t have to remind him to take it because he knows it’s helping him. Thank you! I feel like I almost have my sweet boy back. You are a life saver because I didn’t know what I was going to do. He got bullied in school so he then started bullying kids and was diagnosed with intermittent explosive disorder. They have no meds that can help for what he has but they wanted to try all kinds of meds on him. I kept telling them no but he was getting worse. Thank you again! 

Received my 750mg bottle of HempWorx CBD oil last Saturday....5 drops under my tongue AM and PM....anxiety gone, headaches gone, insomnia gone!
This morning, for the first time in 6 years, I was able to work in my garden WITHOUT using my little "garden rolling-seat" thingy!! WOW!
 Peggy, It DOES! Big part of my being able to work in my garden this morning... I'm 76 and have had hip replacement !

I have RA, RSD, migraines, titanium up my spine, and herniated discs in my upper back and neck. I've lived in daily pain since March 21, 2014 when we wrecked our motorcycle. My RA & RSD has been inflamed for months where it is hard for me to get up and move at all. My migraines had been coming 2-3 days a week for over a month. I'm prescribed some pretty strong narcotic medications for my pain and I take a daily migraine medication.
I started taking 5 drops twice a day of the HempWorx 500mg for 3 days and I didn't notice a lot of difference other then actually sleeping which had been minimal due to the pain. On day 4 I went up to 10 drops twice a day and within two days what a world of difference!!!
I was able to spend an entire day with my husband cleaning our RV and truck inside & out, top to bottom without pain! I actually missed the time I normally take my second dose and started to go grab some Tylenol as I had some minor aches. I remembered my dose took it and rubbed some Relief on my RSD shoulder and mid back. Within minutes the mild ache was gone and the burning nerve pain (RSD) ended!
I am so very grateful that a friend shared this with me as I've NOT taken any narcotic pain medication in days. 
One of my biggest fears is developing Renal Failure due to the strong medications I've been on but with the relief I am getting with the HempWorx products that fear is gone

Thanks to CBD Oil, I have already been out digging up my raspberry bed..half done already too!, watered and moved all of our potted tomatoe & green pepper plants., hosed off patio & cleaned table & chairs outside.. All of this before 9 AM!!! And I have not even taken my morning dose yet..
TRUST me, I was never moving before noon, unless it was absolutely necessary https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v9/f52/1/16/1f923.png
🤣 So, yes, this IS A BIG DEAL to me https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v9/f6c/1/16/2764.pnghttps://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v9/f6c/1/16/2764.pnghttps://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v9/f6c/1/16/2764.png
What am I doing? I am using the HempWorx 750 mg drops..5 to 7 drops twice a day..I judge on my pain level with my fibromyalgia for the day. I have been completely off my Xanax since Day 1 of starting the oil. I tapered off my pain meds and have been completely off of those for about 2 weeks... I did take one on an afternoon where my legs were hurting bad..but yesterday I decided instead of doing that, to just take a few extra drops.. Bang! 10 min later, pain was gone! 
I should also add that I was getting great results using the 500 mg drops but my hubby required the 750 mg drops for his back issues, so instead of buying both, I just adapted ove
If you suffer with restless leg syndrome, I highly recommend Hempworx CBD oil. I would wake up in the middle of the night with excruciating pain in my legs! I could not get them in a comfortable position to go back to sleep. The pain was to the bone! I have been using the 750mg CBD oil for 11 days and I haven't had one night of pain since. I sleep all night and I even dream! Love my oil!!

My daughter  ordered some for Cbd oil for me a couple weeks ago. I have had bad knees for 30 years and have had 3 knee replacements. I have osteoarthritis and some rheumatoid. Two days after I started taking it my knees felt so much better. After 4 days pain was gone and arthritis is so much better. I have been in pain for so long it is great not to hurt
I have also lost 15 lbs. I used to just come home and set down because I hurt so bad. Now I keep going til bedtime. It is great. I have signed up as an affiliate. I hope I can help people with pain and diseases to find out about this.

I've been using the drops for about a week now. I have felt some relief but I know more is coming.
But omg my daughter has been complaint of her knee hurting her for awhile. She is 13 and a goalie. So she takes some beating. This weekend she had a tournament and got pretty bruised up. She had been rubbing the oil into her knee and has been having relief. She was doing this prior from some knee pain. She is a happy campe

So I have had a tension head ache for almost a week!! And my husband rubes his relief cream on my neck and you guess what happen!??? Yes gone in like 5 minuets!! And I keep these headaches at least 3 weeks out of the month and here recently they have gotten worse!! But I'm a true believer of this product! 

i wanted to just give all of you my friends an update on the cbd oil i have been taking for about a month. in less than 30 days it has lowered my blood pressure. i have lost 10 pounds. i have more energy. i have been dabbing it on spots on my body. i have had a skin tag on my neck i have had since i was pregnant with my youngest son (21 years) dry up and fall off. i have had a mole under my eye go away. a large mole on my arm still going away. it is much smaller and a white spot on my nose i thought i was going to have to go to a doctor and have it cut out >>>now gone. this cbd oil works like magic/miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment