May 9, 2015

I listen and live by the guidance given. DBLorgan

To my dear friends and friends I haven't met yet
Hoping this day will bring you fun and laughter.
Yesterday I released my book to the major newspapers in the USA. I am focused on allowing this book to touch as many hearts as possible. If the time comes it is made into a movie all will remember this little book and its determined author.
It is a book that was given to me by spirit and I will follow whatever path I am shown to send it to.
It is an angel thing experience from beginning to the release to moments coming alive in my world after it is written from experiences in the book. Who has that happen to them? Is it a book of the truest manifestation of "you think it you create it." I think so..
Be not frustrated with my exuberance to do all I have for it. It is like our children we do what we can and watch them shine. That is what I will do with The Memory Barrel~ Second Edition.
 Much love to all 
                               DBLorgan 

*Final notation: If any of you feel there is someone I should send this to please share with me. You are all right beside me as I sent this special message in the bottle book to the world. Lets celebrate the joy of it together, this isn't just for me it is for you too!! Ohh and I have never used the word exuberance before hahah it was given to me to write. I had to look it up to make sure it was a good word to make you understand.. IT IS.. heart emoticon Thank you to my angels.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment