December 6, 2013

My best gift in this realm....


11:35 last night I couldn't sleep so just came on the computer, to fill time. As I did a message came through facebook privately from my daughter .. ( she wasn't aware I was on)

It read "this fits us perfectly".

 As I looked at the article she shared it made me cry with a love for her that is understood beyond all understanding.
I commented immediately to her note with her surprise I was there. It made me smile. "Oh my god your up", she said
**********

She is my best friend, our connection from the moment she was conceived was from the angels.  She reflects all my dreams for her and glows with her own glimmer. What fun to watch...

I will share with you and to all you Moms that have little girls now. They will grow up, and love you beyond your imagination.

 "The terrible teens" pass, the "oh god who are you and what did you do with my precious little girl", comments will be looked on, with a snicker.

 In time she is closer to you than any one in this realm.

Now if you have a son.. That is a different relationship.

 But when your son says oh just tell me Mom like we are girlfriends, now that is funny and was funny!

He gets me too..

 Being a MOM is the best moment of this journey for me.
Here is the article she sent to me

No comments:

Post a Comment