March 3, 2013

No regrets as you walk into the building of what if's

What is the hardest experience to have in this realm?
 I think having someone pass to the next realm.
Yes I understand "they' are home and happy.
 Yet we that are still here have some emotional things for acceptance..
 Now with that said..
 How about this?
 Before they leave this realm, you contact them.. Say hello or lets have lunch. It could be a friend you went to school with or knew years ago. If not.. then I am not sad for them since they are amazingly joyful I will be sad for you.. Since you did have the time before but never made it ...
On the other thought if it is "family" make sure you take the time NOW, so when you have to go to the building where humans gather to comfort each other. In your heart you know they knew you love them and will always.
I am aiming for the "no regrets" for us all...
 Soooo go pick up that phone or pencil and paper and do it NOW!
{Angel thoughts.. DB}

No comments:

Post a Comment