March 14, 2013

Lessons learned by Author of published novel

"Writer Revelation"...
      As I am creating the second edition of The Memory Barrel... I see and this is a huge
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME" moment!
 
     When I sent my book on New Years Eve 2009 to my editor, I had two files with the book on them. Always having a back up..
NOW I see why there were so many more errors than I expected..
{Are you with me??? ...
 You're saying OHHH NO too!!}
Yes! Yes! Yes!...
I sent the wrong one........
I am not sure if I should laugh or cry..
 Since the book has touched almost 2000 hearts even with the errors..
Lesson learned..
Now to continue...
The second edition is the same story but with more added to it.
 Even more than I expected!!
 I am so excited...  this one will be all it is to be and more!
Well maybe you should make sure you order the first edition quickly.
Since it will be out of production by the end of 2013..
Replaced
With the NEW ORIGINAL
 
order online wherever books are sold
Just request
The Memory Barrel
by DBLorgan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment