March 24, 2011

An angel among us....

Jan 31st 2011: The Journey of Love....
I met an amazing woman in May of 2010. Her name.. Rebecca. As my book was released she stood beside me encouraging and giving me words I needed to hear. In May I drove to see my daughter and met her future mother in law.. Rebecca. I wanted to hand it to her personally..
What a joy to be with her. She was walking through a storm of health not knowing how long she would be able to stay in this realm. Our visit was for hours on end. I said to her lets go sit in the sunshine. We laughed and shared of life. I knew from walking this same storm in 2005 that we need to see.. "Do I have more to do in this realm? Or am I ready to go home?" I asked her these questions.
She smiled so brightly as I told her of my dream board and how I created pictures to what I still wanted to do in my life. Within a moment she said I am going to create one too. I said ok so what is on your dream board. She said.."I want to see my grandchildren. that is the one dream I am sharing with you from her..
I smiled and said OK... sooo "ASK and you SHALL RECEIVE. BELIEVE IT AND YOU WILL SEE IT."
SHE DID!! How do I know? My daughter Leanne and her wonderful son Joshua are having a little boy. His name? Roman Elliott...Time continued and she did as well over coming the sickness to continue till...
Soon he was big enough for us to see him with the wonderment of knowledge that is present. His little foot just made her cry.. it was hard for her to send a note of her joy she felt. She told me when I saw his little foot I just wanted to kiss it and kiss it.. I laughed with her as she told me Diane I can see him in kindergarten.. I said good.. keep seeing him and it will be. Her joy just radiated over the phone. Yet her body was showing signs of it was time to shed the flesh as a butterfly does to continue her journey.. As her wings were making their way out of her cacoon.. Her words were still very present.. I just want to see my grandchild.
Many angels gathered around her as she confused the humans in the hospital to her returning home. It is a miracle she told me were the words shared with her from the nurses. As she expressed talking with all at the desk on her way home.
I observed as we all did saying thank you to the angels and Source for allowing her to stay for a while longer. A few days to a week later the flesh was again making her aware of her days. Her return was swift to the hospital but still not to say good bye.. Not yet
Not time...
One lung of no use and the other weak for her to take a breath, she still held on. Jan 27th Leanne and Joshua went to the doctors and were able to send us the sound of Roman's heart beating.. Rebecca cried to hear this such joy we both knew of this angel baby was her dream come to life.
She saw him and heard his heart he is alive my sweet friend..
Now all surround her as her wings are coming out of the state she has been in. Soon she will show all with all the essence of who she is .. Exactly who she is.. forever and a day. Her love radiates to all even from her frailness. We have been touched and loved by an angel..
This day is Jan 31st.. I have made a friend. She is Rebecca's friend. Her signs were given to her as well and she shared with me today.. I was looking in the mirror she told me in her written words.. and the verse Romans 8:28 was told to me..
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God"
It was a message for her to share a sign.. I thank you for sharing this with me as I share it with all..
REBECCA'S BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 28....8:28
AND SHE AND ROMAN HAVE MET BEFORE.. how do I say this..
Since some say we choose our parents before we come to this realm. Believe it or not it doesn't matter. Yet
ROMANS 8:28 SAYS IT ALL...........
She is still in this realm.. Life and Life in both realms. We celebrate with you my sweet friend Rebecca..

I AM ONLY THE MESSENGER...
NAMASTE
DIANE
DBLorgan
* Rebecca transitioned just moments before I released this I had no idea she had since she was in North Carolina and I in New York State. .. I think she was sitting with me and smiling as she gave me the words to share. Love to all Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment