September 29, 2021

MEMORY PAINTINGS BY DBLORGAN

 Apparently, my angels want me to do this as well. I have done it for years.

As you can see I did this for my son Dusty and for Leanne when she was graduating from high school.
What are they? MEMORY PAINTINGS.

I have done many personally for others but these are what I still have with me.
One is of my son: He was in baseball, his pinewood derby car, he loved sunlight coming from the clouds as we walked together. He would always run up to them and stand in the light, saying that is where Yahweh was.. Camping awards, TiKwondo.. on and on..
Then on to Leanne.. This was filled with many memories. She loved the daisies in our yard, Dusty taking her for a wagon ride and picking flowers for me, climbing trees, her Dad taking her for piggyback rides, and her senior day extravaganza driving her car with her friends into the muddiest road they could find getting covered from head to toe.. yes and much much more.
Well I am opening the door again .. I don't think it was ever closed.
MEMORY PAINTING BY DBLORGAN ANYONE?
My artistic abilities has improved in the last 20 years I think..haha
Let me know if you are interested, we can talk and have fun sharing your memories. I will take notes and you can send me some photos too. How much will it be? Im not sure.. but you know me with my books and my weddings I am not going to be wealthy, I am wealthy in kindness and love that is shown to me.
The Journey of memories begins.
dblorgan@hotmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment