October 22, 2017

“Child Blessing Celebration by Minister DBLorgan”

“Child Blessing Celebration by Minister DBLorgan”

My way......
For all ages 

Most think of this in the religious world as a baptism for infants.
It is quite common in many religions. To them it is a cleansing. 

For my infant blessing it is a enlivening, to enhance their life as they continue their journeys.
My child blessing is lovely involving the parents, grandparents and all who want to take part in it. We all are blessing this child together.

What do I do?
Welcoming prayer for the little one and their families.

Water poured into special vase

Each family member will pour water into a vase.
As they pour they make a promise or a wish for the little one. This makes the water now “water of wishes and dreams”.
Then whatever my couple would like for me to say I do but usually they are just so pleased with the blessing.
From head to foot they are blessed. How? My hand will dip the water of blessing on their eyes.. Then I say words of blessing such as: may you always see the beauty in life.
This continues with ears, hands, heart then their feet.

Prayer is said.

Box of promises presented
I have a special box that is handmade I bring to the ceremony. It has an angel on top. Each person will put a small card to the baby within. They will write a special letter to them. When will they read this..?
When they are ten years old with Mommy and Daddy.
Doing this feels so right and is such an honor to be asked. 

I love my life beyond words and will always do what is right : *With my angels beside me.

*I will do for older children as well
In the Jewish religion they have bar mitzvah and in Roman Catholicism they have first communion. 
This ceremony is for older children. Preparing them for life.  We will give them the tools to begin their life and walk through it with peace and honor. (This ceremony is a little more involved than the infants.) 

Most Saturdays are occupied with weddings therefore Sunday is best in the Spring Summer and Fall of the year.
Let’s talk lets surround you little one with this celebrating moment as they begin their life. I will always try to watch over them at a distance.
Write to: dblorgan@hotmail.com there we can arrange for a phone call or a face to face meeting. 
I would love to talk with you.

DBLorgan

*(I bring the special water that has no chemicals at all totally pure) 


No comments:

Post a Comment