August 26, 2013

Scriptures verses new thinking.

I am very very familiar with biblical scriptures.
Spending a large part of my life in the biblical world.
So lets quote some:
"As a man thinks so is he."
(So doesn't that seem the same as be careful what your thinking your pulling it to you? )
Maybe you need to understand that it can be said in a different way to get the understanding to it..
or
Ask and you shall receive?
Unwavering...

 ( I say ASK... ALLOW! Believe it and you will see it! )

 Make sure you're not just quoting a book.
 Make sure your living the words.
Take it out of your arm pit and lets
learn together we are saying the same thing, for the most part.
I don't maneuver with fear and damnation
I live for the joy and fun of being alive..
It's my way and the way that is so lovely!
I love my teachers and guides.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment