September 15, 2012

In time you understand why?

The Memory Painting for The Memory Barrel


I have over the years painted many many memory paintings. This one was done by me in 2006 for an example to show what they were. Moments in time captured in a painting.. First kiss.. Children.. First home.. magical moments to always remember.. This elderly couple are looking back and remembering...

 As I was completing my first novel, The Memory Barrel for the publisher {2009} I wanted to make sure the cover reflected the book.. I looked above my pc and saw this hanging on my wall .. Now I truly knew why I painted it.. it was for the book yet I didnt know that when I created it.. {My angels did} Timing everything is done for a reason in time you see why...DB

My first novel The Memory Barrel available online in all book markets.. Amazon, Barnes and Nobel on and on.
Personally signed
 copy to you or for a gift to a friend for $10 plus 2.95 S/H {USA} outside of country additional charge.

Write Diane at DBLorgan@yahoo.com for further information
Payable by check or paypal
It is like no other book you have read...
Filled with life lessons from the past, living in the now and dreams coming true.. In the Eye of the Beholder is going to be even more amazing.
Namaste DBLorgan /Author

No comments:

Post a Comment