January 1, 2012

"I finally get it " my new story...

A NEW YEAR!!! amazing isn't it?

NOW you need to get your thoughts for what you see in this year taking place and beyond this year.
"NO resolutions"...
  If you do that your focusing on it "not happening not being and then it wont"(have you seen it in past years?)
Example: I want to lose weight I want to loose weight I am going to loose weight.. Instead see your body as healthy and as you would like it to be.. I love my body, it is so resilient and all that is good for my health will come to me.. I know I know 

IT IS A DIFFERENT WAY A DIFFERENT STORY..
I love my body, I take care of my body.
Then it comes.
BUT NO RESOLUTIONS!!! GO GENERAL... JUST be..
Healthy and love you... it will come...start your story with: 
                                  "I finally get it ".. {Namaste Diane }

No comments:

Post a Comment