January 14, 2012

The book that touches you when it is time. THE MEMORY BARREL by DBLORGAN

I just received this from someone that has had my book for over a year..
It just made me smile.
{Diane,
I have a confession to make. I never did finish your book when I started reading it last year. : ( Partly because I am in a book club and had a hard time keeping up with those books. Mostly because I can't sit still long enough to READ a book!! YIKES! Anyways, I picked it up the other day to start over and I cannot put it down now!!!!!! Needless to say, nothing is going to get done today!!! ha ha I can't wait till your second book comes out!!...}

EVERYTHING IN ITS TIME.. 
I WAS GIVEN THE WORDS TO WRITE THIS BOOK.. 
IT ISN'T AS THE OTHER BOOKS. 
IT STANDS ON ITS OWN..MANY LESSONS TO BE LEARNED FROM IT BOTH INSIDE IT AND WHAT SURROUNDS IT. 
So if you haven't finished it.. you will when your ready.. If you haven't bought it you will when your ready.
.IF YOU HAVE I CAN TELL.... 
This entire process just amazed me...DBLorgan / Author of The Memory Barrel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment