August 14, 2011

Relationship sense~ as easy as one plus one

Relationship sense~ as easy as one plus one
  by DBLorgan

Relationships and senses how does one connect with the other ?
It is one experience in this realm that can be comforting or one of contemplation.
My choice would be to have it comforting.
I think the best way to begin this is to discuss the senses.
We have five and the six is one of intuition dealing with the things that are less visible to the human eyes yet we know it does exist.
*****
Which ones are important for a “relationship?”
Hmm now your thinking.. Let’s see
My sight.. Yes that would be a good start.. So wait, let’s first decide which relationship we are talking about?
Ohh, stop Diane your saying.. You are always thinking to much.
I know and I love it.
Which one?
A parent to child
A life partner
I think if we just focus on these it will actually keep us pretty occupied. What do you think?
Parent to child relationship is your first you experience in this realm.
The first sense that is quickened is sound and touch. You hear the baby’s voice and they hear yours simultaneously with your touch.
These are the “FIRST”
Well how am I doing here?
*******
I think I would like to keep this simple.
Sometimes we make things so complicated in life.
It is time to change the story...
All relationships
Are in need of
******
Touch
Hearing
The other senses come into factors as well but these are the top two
Can you imagine having a baby and never touching it?
Or never sharing a soft word with it..
Can you imagine having a relationship with your partner and never touching them or sharing words of love with the other?
If these two simple ingredients are missing the results will be very obvious.

Your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment