July 20, 2011

Touching lives is what I love. One heart at a time ..With the gifts I have been given

Being a wedding officiant has just added so much excitement to my life.
I am creating ceremonies to have two in love share their words of wonderment and making promises to stand by each others side. Forever and a day.
My book The Memory Barrel continues to float through the world. Words shared to me from readers of their love of the book. It allowing them guidance and understanding and hope. I sigh thinking.. "Thank you"
Now being the voice that says I now pronounce you husband and wife. Or I now pronounce you partners in life.. on and on
Children, animals, friends and family are all welcome at my weddings. I will surround this couple with so much magic their hearts will sing..
As mine does being with them


No comments:

Post a Comment