April 1, 2011

DREAM A STAR.. NAME IT .. SEE IT AND REACH FOR IT.. IT IS YOURS FOR THE ASKING..

" Believe it and you will see it "
         Reach for the stars
I created The Memory Barrel with believing this phrase. Is that all ?
No of course not.. it continues.As long as there are stars in the sky to reach for then extend your hand and reach.
When I first began to write my book 9 years ago since I started the first word in script.  It continued to grow page by page, as I wrote words to it in many situations. Good and Bad, Joy and Sorrow, Laughter and Tears, it continued I never stopped going for it the *star  seeing it. Feeling its essence that it was to manifest. I wanted to do this for me? No not only but yes for me. I said if my book touches one persons life to allow them to see it with giving them a different point of view. Wishing for one person to say thank you for your book. It touched my life it touched my heart. That is all I wanted all I needed. It happened.. it was my shooting star I created it.. Many saw it and it was brought into their lives, their experience.
I was and still continue to be blessed by it..
What do you want to see in your life?
There are no limits.
Remember this as well, you can even "create bad" if you believe that is what is going to happen.
Do you see?
 Be careful what you ask for you might get it? I will change the word MIGHT to YOU WILL !

This day realize you are creator of your existence, your now, your tomorrows.
God or Source gives you what you ask for. It is spirit law in its finest. Now it is called law of attraction. New phrase same essence.
See the joy.. have fun on your journey it is everything. 
Allow destinations to continue.. Every star has a path to it.. Watch for the signs. Listen and be guided to it.
When you have it... stay in that moment and appreciate it, enjoy it, indulge yourself and radiate in the moment. Then take a breath and hold that *star and continue.. to gather more *stars 
 Put them in your pocket and feel their essence and gather for more.
What's next? Anything.. what do you want ?
People, moments, experiences, passions,successes..
DREAM A STAR.. NAME IT .. SEE IT AND REACH FOR IT.. IT IS YOURS FOR THE ASKING......
Some will say oh you cant catch a *Star

Smile when they do and say "Watch me"... they are there for me to enjoy.

I am...

I am here.....much love to you all              DBLorgan





No comments:

Post a Comment