February 23, 2021

DB LORGAN AUTHOR/ MINISTER TOUCHING HEARTS ONE AT A TIME THROUGH OUT THE YEARS.

My books.



All are available from me or online at Amazon.
If you have purchased or been gifted any of them. A review would be so appreciated on Amazon.
I have been writing since 2002. My first book released in 2009. Seven years writing and writing and loving every minute of it.
Then having to create a second edition of The Memory Barrel that took a few years.
In Eye of the Beholder took five years. (Yes I know other financially comfortable authors write faster and have a lot of help. My books come from Spirit helpers and it takes longer for me. 🙂
The Blending of the Realms: Well this one took two years and was my main focus in 2020 to complete it. Why? I felt it was a book that would calm hearts to what takes place in the heavenly realm. To take their fear away. So it did and came alive.
You must try to understand....
I was given every word that is written in all three of these books. I would love to explain this sometime.
Your reading them is a gift for me, since the angels wanted these stories shared.
Please Please just take a few minutes and put a review on Amazon for any or all of my books. My mission without Oprah or any big publishing firm is to get these into as many homes as possible.
Love to all do what your heart tells you.
I continue my journey knowing I have touched as many as possible while I am here..
Diane (DBLorgan)





No comments:

Post a Comment