November 14, 2020

Candle essence

 Lighting a candle is a long-held practice in many cultural, family and faith traditions. The practice is common across Lighting a candle is a long-held practice in many cultural, family and faith traditions. The practice is common across international borders and societies. Lighting candles can bring serenity, focus and comfort to participants...

White represents pure divine spirit. I burn this color only. When I need to focus on a special request this draws the energy of my request to me. 

I know there are other colors many burn and there is a reason for all of them. I never would burn a red or black candle. Thus being who I am the white is universal. It is a eternal flame of connection with spirit.. 

My choice my life... and you chose your choices.

Love to all

DB


 

No comments:

Post a Comment