January 12, 2018

Mirror talk: Look at yourself

"MIRROR TALK"..


It sounds silly but its the only time you "look" at yourself. 

Usually you say ugh I am this or that.. more than not it is critical.


SOOO DO YOU APPRECIATE YOU?



Then say that to YOU... I appreciated you.. just say it in the mirror.



Do you think you're amazing? ( look at what you do for everyone. I say that is amazing)


 SOO SAY IT.. YOU ARE AMAZING..


So many women beat themselves up on so many issues. It is time to change how you talk to YOU. 


I am so serious on this!!
I was guilty of this all these years. Just the last few days I realized this and had an aha moment. 
I CANT MAKE YOU DO THIS BUT MY GOD LOOK AT YOU!! AND HOW YOU TALK TO YOU!! Give yourself something positive for once.
Love
DBLorgan

Author/ Minister of life


No comments:

Post a Comment