August 29, 2016

The Joy just continues!! Love is in the air....


What fun this year has been and it just keeps flowing and glowing


3 more weddings left for the year. 

So far I was with 22 couples and their families celebrating a new chapter in their lives. Averaging 150 guests each!!
What an honor!!!! I always have said I want to touch others hearts in a positive way. Well that is about "3500 people" so far.. I think my wish has been answered via the weddings. 
Reservations coming for 2017 already..
What a joy for me!! Yayy..... 
Now lets get this next book completed!!
 My fifth book to complete all others available
on Amazon. 
This one is titled: 
In the Eye of the Beholder
Namaste DBLorgan

Contact me to see if your date is still open so I can be with you.

DBLorgan@hotmail.com



Just a few visuals of love in the air!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment