September 3, 2013

Angel thing moments at a ceremony by Wedding Officiant DBLorgan

Angel thing moments ~
 


Home and Happy....
The wedding was so cute, and country..
They had it on the top of a hill on their grandfathers land.
A wagon filled with guests came to us at the top..
The sun shined and everyone was so excited for Brian and Yvonne.

 As the groom and groomsmen came in position I looked behind the groom's feet.
 A white feather.
 I of course picked it up and showed Brian..
 a gift for you from the angels I said.
He smiled and said thanks...putting it in his pocket.


 As I continued playing with everyone making this all I was given to give them.
We all felt the fun the love and the connection.
The words came from me... "and it gives me great pleasure'.. {then within the moment thunder rumbled above}.
I looked at them and smiled so did they.
It was a sign.
Then when I said I pronounce you husband and wife it echoed again..
You may now kiss your lovely bride.
I present to you Mr and Mrs Laben....
{to which the universe is very pleased.}

 How can you explain these things happening ?
 You can't.
It is synchronization with life and sharing it..
What a great memory what a lovely life they will have.
A few "angel things shared"~
Knowing these two were meant to be together
a match made in heaven and it sang its praises for them.


                                                   Minister /Wedding Officiant DBLorgan 


No comments:

Post a Comment