October 20, 2012

May your now moments be better than your before moments..

May your now moments be better than your before moments..

Clarity of my now~

It came to mind today as I was driving home. Years ago when I was in my twenties times were hard. Money was scarce..

I remember in October driving on the back roads near where we lived looking for dry wood to throw in my car trunk.. I found it ~ I found what I needed.

The woodstove was the warmth for where I lived with my husband and two little boys..
I was the provider and protector of their well being.

Now..........I remember {40years later this moment}

I reflect knowing I have been taught that all I need is provided.
Sometimes you just have to get out there in life and drive around.
You will find what you need..
 It won't just "appear" without your asking and following where it is....
ALWAYS  

No comments:

Post a Comment