June 30, 2011

Apex Reviews: Thanks for joining us for this interview, D.B. We're looking forward to sharing more about your book with our readers.

Official Apex Reviews Interview: D.B. Lorgan (The Memory Barrel)
Apex Reviews: Thanks for joining us for this interview, D.B. We're looking forward to sharing more about your book with our readers.
What inspired you to craft this quite touching tale of loss and redemption?
 D.B. Lorgan: I never knew I was even capable of writing. I was at the time walking through some transitional moments in my life due to a very sad divorce. Watching and wondering how I would make it to the next moment knowing I had to since my children were watching and my family to my success and my ability to continue with life.

We all go through these moments one time or another. I started to journal after watching Oprah and hearing her words that it would allow me to see things clearer. Writing it down released the moment and would allow you to examine it outside of yourself.. Soo I did. As I was doing this I realized I wanted to create moments of others as well in my story transitioning it to a story of life, survival and finding the good in all that we walk through. It took me eight years to complete The Memory Barrel...I started as a journaler and ended as an author.

Changing the story so to speak and looking at life with a different set of eyes.
 http://www.apexreviews.net/Above_The_Fold_-_11_3_10.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment